Architect Sir David Chipperfield has been awarded the 2023 Laureate of The Pritzker Architecture Prize. Accepting the prize, David Chipperfield remarked that as architects we have a ‘role in creating not only a more beautiful world but a fairer and more sustainable one too’. The significant contribution to world architecture spans over four decades and includes over a hundred works including civic, cultural, academic, housing and urban master planning. Photo Richard Bryant / Arcaid. Pritzker Prize, David Chipperfield Architects.
- Snøhetta designs a viewing tower and panorama room in the Tyrolean Alps
- Urban apartment building by Bovenbouw Architectuur in the Antwerp docklands
- Casa Alferez by Ludwig Godefroy Architecture
- Carmody Groarke Artist Studio Hoxton
- StudioAC designs a galvanised steel house inspired by local farm buildings